Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

New Blog!

Hey guys! While the blog entitled The Random Geek will remain active at ctherandomgeek.blogspot.com, from now on it will only be for geek news and advice, still to be posted Tuesdays for advice and thoughts, with Friday being for news, Musings by The Random Geek will be a bit more personal, and will be updated the same times and days of the week at musingsbytherandomgeek.blogspot.com. It will be structured loosely like a log of my life. It will consist of whatever is on my mind. I intend to use code names for all involved to conceal identity. Also, please note that Musings will be just that, musings, which are opinions. Please do not feel offended by anything I post. I am kept to a strict honor code to not divulge names for any persons. See ya and Allons-y

No comments:

Post a Comment