Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

I'm Back For Good!


That's right, for good. I am never leaving again. You can expect a post every Tuesday and Friday at 5 o’clock PM PST, (6 MST, 7 CST, 8 EST) as well as others whenever I feel like it. I feel that I need to speak my mind again, and that will be what this blog is all about. I will post about geek news, thoughts, etc. on Fridays, Tuesdays like this will be advice, and like a log of my life. Two days, two themes, Geek, and Random thoughts and feelings. I expect to see frequent page views. I intend to keep up my promise to learn hellos in all the languages of the countries that view the blog. I hope that today's post, an advice post to be posted tonight. Well, I am going to start writing the next post. See ya and allons-y!

No comments:

Post a Comment