Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Pundertale (spoiler alert)

Hey guys, you guessed it! We have added the UK to out number! I'm sorry for doing that to you... Anyways, as of late I have been playing the popular video game Undertale, (that the main fandom destroyed itself) UI have really enjoyed it as a game, and have noticed that those writers don't leave a detail out. Toby, Temmie, Melissa, y'all are great! I have completed the pacifist run (viewing the neutral ending) It really got me thinking and feeling for these characters, with no particular favorite. Of course, now I feel obligated to do a genocide run, searching for flavor text. I felt the pain first when killing (tu)Toriel, But the guilt persisted as I murdered the silliest of fonts Papyrus, and when I tried to kill monster kid. I evacuated Snowdin and am now in the fight with Undyne. God, I feel for these blobs of 16 bit marvelousness and now am being forced to pick them off one by one. Just a final thing, after the pacifist ending, I don't know what I want more, Toriel with Sans, or with Asgore... I just wish I could know. Game has best soundtrack of them all btw. Sorry for the short post but see ya and allons-y.

No comments:

Post a Comment