Search This Blog

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Doctors in other places

Hello guys, I want to thank my small group of followers and subscribers to my page. I could not have even got this far without you. I am going to make this post about the Doctors from Doctor Who's other jobs in other shows and movies. I don't know them all so please don't get mad if I don't get them all. So the first Doctor to show up acting as someone else or just way out of time scale was Tom Baker, the fourth doctor. If you have bot seen the 50th anniversary then spoiler alert. He played the museum curator which might have been himself in the 50th anniversary episode Day of the Doctor. Doctor #5 got to many more roles to count or put in a blog post. Sylvester McCoy had an interesting film life after Doctor Who but his most well known is that he played Gandalf in The Hobbit. Eccleston aka #9 got multiple film jobs after his single season. I will not even start on # 10 Tennant all I currently know is that he appeared on Top Gear Where he proved not to trust him with third gear (look it up) and played Barty Crouch Jr. in Harry Potter. In Harry Potter he died in the chapter Parting of the Ways, In Doctor Who ,Eccleston died and became Tennant in the episode The Parting of the ways. Hmm maybe a coincidence, but I like formulating conspiracy theories sometimes, as most geeks do. Peter Capaldi had an extensive film life before the show including a W.H.O. doctor in World War Z and a Pompeian father in The Fires of Pompeii. If you want to know my favorite Doctor leave a comment below, if not put a comment below, if you don't care leave it alone. I may post it if I have enough people to say yes. I also might release it if I reach 50 followers. I will post a link to the third gear video next post. See ya and allons-y.

No comments:

Post a Comment